Music Theory Southeast (MTSE) is a regional society whose primary goal is to foster the discipline of music theory throughout the region which includes the states of Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, and West Virginia.
- President - Gabe Fankhauser, University of North Georgia
- Treasurer - Robert Kelly, Landler University
- Secretary - John Z McKay, USC-Columbia
- Member-at-Large - Rebecca Simpson-Litke, University of Georgia
- Member-at-Large - Chris Endrinal, Florida Gulf Coast University
MTSE meets each Spring on various campuses within its region. On April 1–2, 2016, the MTSE conference will meet jointly with the South-Central Society for Music Theory (SCSMT) at Kennessaw State University, just north of Atlanta. The Program Committee Chair is Evan Jones. Jeff Yunek is in charge of local arrangements. Check back for updates on the call for papers and other information.
Programs and Abstracts from earlier conferences can be accessed from links in the left sidebar of this page.